So it has been about a year since I have updated this blog. I have had the problem of not really knowing what I want to do with this blog. I have spent time using it as a sort of journal to tell about my boring and repetitive life. Oddly enough that got boring and repetitive.
Then I tried to tell people about my already obvious fact that I have a weird obsessive love for the star wars franchise. A love that has made me question if the purpose of my life was to wake up, make money, then spend said money on products that gives more money to George Lucas. Perhaps I should just cut out the middleman and just have my paycheck directly deposited to his bank account.
Then I even thought about writing about being single for the first time in six years and write stories about awkward dates I had been on, calling it “Why I fail at Dating”. I caned that idea when I found myself in another relationship.
Another relationship later I find myself back at my blog that has been begging for my attention. My main goal of this blog was to help my writing improve, because for a guy that wants to be a writer I write ungoodly, and with a very very very very limited amount of words at my disposal. My thought process was that writing here every so often, that these facts would improve.
So I have come to this conclusion. I will continue to write about whatever I feel like. If I feel like writing about my boring ass day, you will get the joy of reading about it. If I feel like telling you my opinion about something (because that was what the Internet was made for. Well that and porn) then I will tell you about my opinion.
So see you soon in the future
Sincerely Your friendly neighborhood Brandon-Man
1 comment:
Take it from me, righting alot will help you right betterly.
nwb
Post a Comment